Battery problem is todays major issue we to fill up. But coming to smartphones you get a wide variety smartphones with heavy batteries in it. But the question over here is you don’t have so many choices for a laptop. They never sell a laptop with heavy batteries in it. So indeed we need to adjust with the provided batteries. And they result in showing poor battery performance. So I am here to show you few tips for saving battery. First few tips and then a process to calibrate your battery.
Just follow these tips:
- Decrease your screen brightness
- Never use your lappy while it is being charged
- Disable wi-fi when you are not using
- Disable Bluetooth when not in use
- Do not use wi-fi when wi-fi signals are too weak
- Sleep your laptop or shut down your laptop when not in use
- Unplug or eject external devices when not in use
- Don’t run those apps which end up eating more ram.
So these were the tips I can say to get a good battery life on your laptop. These tips will not show you results in a short time. If you maintain to follow these tips it would end up in good results.
Now follow these steps to calibrate your battery.
Step 1: click on start menu
Step 2: Now type cmd
Step 3: Right click on cmd and select “Run as administrator”
Step 4: Now type the following code without quotes “powercfg –energy”.
Step 5: Hit enter. Now wait for some time it will calibrate your laptop’s battery.
NOTE: This trick is only working for windows 7 and windows 8 users.
Thanks for viewing this article. Hope you enjoyed and do share this article.