Best Operating Systems For Hackers
Recently my article was about best YouTube channels to learn ethical hackings. It was liked by many people. Now here in this article we will let you know the best operating systems for Hackers.
If you are hacker then you might be knowing all these operating systems. But if you are newbie in the field of hacking. Or else we can say you in the beginning level of hacking then this is the perfect article for all those newbie’s out there who were searching for the best operating systems for hacking or hackers.
These operating systems can be used for both Pen testing or Ethical Hacking. These operating systems which are best for hackers can be used to detect system weakness or defect in the system or computer network. So we have listed the best operating systems for hackers.
#1 Kali Linux:
- Dedian based Operating System.
- It comes with 600+ preinstalled tools for penetration testing.
- Available for all platform (ARM and VMware).
Download Link: Kali Linux
#2 Parrot OS:
- Developed by Frozenbox’s team.
- Features include ethical hacking, pen testing, computer forensics, ethical hacking, cryptography etc.
- Light weight and highly efficient.
- Strong community support.
Download Link: Parrot OS
#3 Back Box:
- Ubuntu based Operating System.
- Has security analytical tools like Web Application analysis, Network analysis, etc.
- Comes with complete desktop environment.
- Regularly updated with the most stable version.
Download Link: Back Box
#4 Samurai Web testing Framework:
- Best Operating System for Web Penetration testing.
- It contains multiple free and open source hacking tools for detecting website vulnerabilities.
- It is preconfigured to work as Web Pen-Testing platform.
Download Link: Samurai Web testing Framework
#5 Pentoo Linux:
- It comes with 32bit and 64bit live installable CD.
- It comes with wide variety of tools like Exploit, Cracker, Database, Scanner etc.
- This Gentoo derivative inherits the Gentoo Hardened feature set that brings additional control and configuration.
Download Link: Pentoo Linux
#5 DEFT Linux:
- The term DEFT stands for Digital Evidence and Forensic Toolkit.
- Based on Ubuntu and built around DART (Digital Advanced Response Toolkit) software.
- It comes with many tools which helps in Pen testing or ethical hacking.
Download Link: DEFT Linux
- It is Ubuntu based security focused Linux distro.
- Caine stands for Computer Aided Investigation Environment.
- It is available as a live disk.
- It comes with some basic computer applications like doc editors, web browser, etc.
Download Link: Caine
#7 Network Security Toolkit (NST):
- It fedora based Operating System which comes with both 32bit and 64bit.
- Bootable live Cd can be created.
- This easy-to-use hacking distro easily converts the x86 systems into an ethical hacking machine that is helpful in intrusion detection, network traffic sniffing, network packet generation, network/host scanning etc.
Download Link: Network Security Toolkit (NST)
#8 BlackArch Linux:
- It is available for both security analyst and ethical hacking.
- It has almost 1400+ tools for hacking purpose.
Download Link: BlackArch Linux
So these were the best Operating System for hackers. We hope this was helpful for you. show your views in the comment box. Share this with your friends and let them know.
We are on Facebook, YouTube, Google+