If you are hosteler or full day worker or living at a place where you cannot watch TV. Even watching TV is an important part of daily activity. As we humans need refreshments after the load of work we have every day. Most of the times we are so busy and unaware of the daily activities we are doing and forget to watch our special episode of some shows or you need to watch the live stream of the cricket match. But you don’t have TV at the place you live. So don’t worry Infogalaxy has your back. So here we will discuss Best Android Apps For Watching TV.
Without wasting much time. Let’s crack the list.
Best Android Apps For Watching TV
- Carry anywhere
- Ability to pause and play
- 7day catch up on missing episodes
- Multilingual User interface
- Set reminders
- Choose quality automatically depending on your connectivity.
- Watch all star network channels
- Includes English shows like Game of Thrones
- Selected Regional channels available
- Quality selects automatically.
- Live cricket streams
- Live concert streams.
#3 ditto TV:
- Live TV Schedule to help you choose from what’s running on TV
- All channels available
- Catch Up on Popular TV Show Episodes
- Program Recommendations
- Multiple login options available
- Adaptive streaming to suit your internet connection
- Chromecast Support
- Stop play on one device and resume on another.
- 200+ live channels
- 7days episode catch-up
- Bollywood, Regional and more movies available.
- It has all types of genres like news, music, comedy, etc.
- Full-screen view
- Content listing under Top trending, Just adding, most popular, featured movies & featured replay.
- Integrated Electronic Program Guide (EPG) of one week for all channels
- Channel search option
- Share with friends through SMS
- Social Integration on Facebook